Andy and I both agree, today is one of the greatest holidays of ALL TIME.
I’m making a holiday sangria for my family! There’s alot of happiness in the air today, and nothing tops it off like a chilled beverage such as this. It’s so delicious!
- 3 cups of cranberry/pomegranate juice, chilled
- 1 navel orange, sliced and quartered
- approx 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 bottle of white wine, chilled (this can be sparking white, if you prefer!)
- optional: 1 cup frozen cherries (this keeps the beverage cold)
Cheers friends! (p.s. your sangria will probably look darker than this! I used different juices when I took this photo)
Have a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING with your loved ones.
from my Tiny Kitchen,